Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat....or Treats!!!!

Yay! Halloween is here! I don't know why, but i just LOVE this holiday.

(And no, its not just because of the insane amounts of candy....ok, maybe a little.)

I LOVE to decorate my house for it, but sadly this year my decorations have been held hostage in our attic. I don't know how Jonathan managed to put them up in a hole in our garage with no ladder, but he did, and they've been stuck there ever since. (His neck injury+ my dads heart issues+ Jacob's broken leg have taken every mans muscles and climbing skills away from me at the moment.) For lack of a better word, ill have to go with some Halloween "lingo" and say "BOO!!!"
Sadly enough, this meant i just HAD to go shopping for some new stuff. (And by sadly i mean i happily drove my butt to Hobby Lobby. Twice. Okay, three times.) Every year i am always on the hunt for new and unique decorations for my house anyways, and there was NO way i was going the whole month without some festive ghouls and witches! ( Full of glitter and pzazz of course....Save the gooey eyeballs and scary zombies for someone else please.) This year i was disappointed in the decorations i found...but i did manage to find a couple of things that have kept me satisfied.
I just love witches! (I seriously would love to really go all out and dress as the evil witch from the Wizard of Oz...but not sure how i feel about the green paint all over my face and hands. Plus I'd probably scare the crap out of Hudson.)
This little guy is my new favorite. I'm starting to add a little purple to my collection of trinkets, and hes just so cute! The little stand he is on reminds me of a cauldron.

I hope all of you had a great Halloween. My "itsy bitsy spider" had a great time chasing all of the trick or treaters around the yard. His little legs couldn't keep up with his huge heart and love for any new adventure. Such a sweet little guy
:)

xoxo
Candace






No comments:

Post a Comment